Eskisehir Osmangazi University,
Faculty of science and art,
Department of biology,
Post code 26480.
Physiology, antioxidants, molecular biology
- Potential Recruiting and Hepatoprotective Effects of Ellagic Acid in D-Galactosamine-Induced Liver Damage in Rats.
- Cardioprotective Effect of Selenium Against Cyclophosphamide-Induced Cardiotoxicity in Rats.
- Carvacrol attenuates cyclophosphamide-induced oxidative stress in rat kidney.
- Possible Effects on the Cyclophosphamide-induced Reproductive System Damage in Carvacrolin Rats with Essential Composition of Thyme Plant.
- Protective effects of ellagic acid in D-galactosamine-induced kidney damage in rats.
- Potential therapeutic effects of silymarin and silymarin-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles on experimental kidney damage in BALB / c mice: biochemical and histopathological evaluation.
- Selenium Silophosfamide Can Heal Causes Hepatotoxicity.
- Protective Effect of Carvacrol Against Oxidative Stress and Heart Injury in Cyclophosphamide-Induced Cardiotoxicity in Rat.
- A comparative study on the therapeutic effects of Silymarin and Silymarin-Loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticles on D-GaIN / TNF-alpha-induced Liver Damage in Balb / c Mice.
- Seleno l-Methionine Acts on Cyclophosphamide-Induced Kidney Toxicity.