National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
- Screening and development of synthetic Plant isolated compound as anticancer agents
- In-vitro and in-vivo studies of drugs on modulation of different signaling pathways in cancers.
- Adeeb Shehzad obtained his B. Pharmacy degree from the Department of Pharmacy at University of Peshawar, Pakistan in 2003.
- He worked as a Production Pharmacist at GlaxoWellcome Karachi, Pakistan (2003-2004). In 2005, he joined Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar, Pakistan as a Production Pharmacist and worked at production planning and inventory control department for two years (2005-2007).
- In 2008, he become the member of the Lab of Cellular Biochemistry and completed his MS and Ph.D from the School of Life Sciences at Kyungpook National University, South Korea (2008-2014). Currently, he is serving as Assistant Professor in Department of Biomedical Engineering and Sciences at SMME-NUST.
- He has published over 25 scientific publications in refereed journals and serving as Editorial board member for Journal of Pancreatic Disorders and Therapy.
- Adeeb Shehzad and Young Sup Lee (2010) Curcumin: Multiple molecular targets mediate multiple pharmacological actions. Drugs of the Future 2010, 35(2): 113-119
- Adeeb Shehzad, Fazli Wahid, and Young Sup Lee (2010) Curcumin in cancer chemoprevention, molecular targets, pharmacokinetics, bioavailability and clinical trials. Arch. Pharm. Chem. Life Sci. 2010, 343 (9), 489–499
- Adeeb Shehzad, S. Khan, O. Shehzad and Y.S. Lee (2010) Curcumin therapeutic promises and bioavailability in colorectal cancer. Drugs of Today, 2010, 46(7):523-32
- Fazli Wahid , Adeeb Shehzad , Taous Khan , You Young Kim (2010) MicroRNAs: Synthesis, mechanism, function, and recent clinical trials. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1803, 1231–1243.
- Adeeb Shehzad, Taewook-Ha, Fazli Subhan and Young Sup Lee
Honors and Awards:
- Master Fellowship Award (Tuition and Fees, Monthly Stipend) form Kyungpook National University, Republic of Korea and Research Supervisor (Sep 2008 -Aug 2010).
- Doctoral Fellowship Award (Tuition and Fees, Monthly Stipend) form Kyungpook National University, Republic of Korea and Research Supervisor (Sep 2010 –August 2012).