Department of Surgery, and HIV control program,
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital,
Circumcision, pregnancy, breast cancer in men with HIV
- Liraglutide and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Mortality of emergency abdominal surgery in high-, middle- and low-income countries.
- Efficacy of nitric oxide, with or without continuing antihypertensive treatment, for management of high blood pressure in acute stroke (ENOS): a partial-factorial randomised controlled trial..
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections worldwide: The definitive data of the CIAOW Study.
- 2013 WSES guidelines for management of intra-abdominal infections.
- Progress in management of typhoid perforation.
- Drain Site Hernia in an Adult: A Case Report.
- Jaundice in typhoid patients: Differentiation from other common causes of fever and jaundice in the tropics.
- Epidemiological and aetiological factors of male infertility in northern Nigeria.
- A trial of darbepoetin alfa in type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease.