H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi
Explore of bio-active natural products from medicinal plants, marine invertebrates, and microorganisms. Structure elucidation of complex natural products, and synthetic compounds using modern NMR spectroscopic techniques. Use of LC-MS/MS technique for Standardization of herbal product and study of phase-I metabolism of compounds.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
- First prize in Poster Competition during 11th International Symposium of Natural Product Chemistry, entitled ‘Mechanism of Sarcovagenine-C Binding to Acetylcholinestrase as Studied by STD, Tr-NOE NMR and Molecular Docking. (2008)
- Palpali Youth Icon Award from Gnyan Punja Yuwa Samaj, Nepal. (2010)
- Sen Excellence Gold Medal from Sen M. V. Tansen, Palpa, Nepal. (1996)
- Member of Advisory Committee of the Nepal Chemical Society (2005-2007)
- President of Chemistry Student Association of Nepal (ChemSA) (2004-2005)
- A novel method to isolate inoscavin a from fulviformes fastuosus and medicinal preparation thereof to treat rhabdomyosarcoma cancer conditions, Fernando Dilusha, Wijesundera Ravi; Soysa Preethi; De Silva E. Dilip; Nanayakkara Chandrika, and Adhikari Achyut, WO/2017/013477, 2017.
- Bio-active antioxidants from plant foods for nutraceutical product development, M. Iqbal Choudhary, Juveria Siddiqui, Ahmed Abbaskhan, Suad Naheed, Achyut Adhikari, Jalauddine A. Jalal Awalia, US Patent No: US 2014/0221634 A1, 2014