Department of Crop Science (Agronomy), College of Agriculture, Bahri
University- Alkadaru- Khartoum -Sudan
(249) +0912892429- 0123068907
Abubaker Haroun Mohamed Adam
• The Possibility of Chemical Control of Striga (S. hermonthica) on Sorghum (Bicolor) plantation
• Response of Some Sunflower (Helanthus annus-L) cultivars to Argel, Guana and Nitrogen Fertilizer under Irrigation System.
• Wheat Growth Modeling and simulation
• Scholarship from Egyptian Government for undergraduate study (1978).
• Scholarship from International Rice Research Institute [IRRI- 1988) at Lobanos in the phllipines – Course on Rice (International Rice (Testing Program IRTP)].
• Awarded a Medal by FAO (2002) and Sudan Government for the efforts of Rehabilitation of Irrigated Agricultural schemes in Upper Nile State.Friendship Palace-Khartoum. Sudan.