University of Jos,
Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology.
Parasites, Tick-Borne Pathogens, Babesia, Eimeria, Anaplasma.
- Tick-borne pathogens of zoonotic and veterinary importance in Nigerian cattle.
- Canine and ovine tick-borne pathogens in camels, Nigeria.
- A study on helminthiasis of cattle herds in Kachia grazing reserve (KGR) of Kaduna state, Nigeria.
- Prevalence and Significance of Parasites of Horses in Some States of Northern Nigeria.
- Babesia canis and Babesia rossi co-infection in an untraveled Nigerian dog.
- Serosurvey for Toxoplasma gondii in dogs in Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
- Prevalence and Significance of Haemoparasitic Infections of Cattle in North- Central, Nigeria.
- Tetrameres Infection in local poultry in Katsina State, Nigeria.