2500 MetroHealth Drive,
Cleveland OH 44109,
- Liver cirrhosis
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Completed medical school at Northeast Ohio Medical University with residency at Case Western/MetroHealth Medical Center.
- Falsely Low Parathyroid Hormone Secondary to Biotin Interference: A Case Series.
- Cryopreservation of Parathyroid Tissue: An Illustrated Technique Using the Cleveland Clinic Protocol.
- Suppression of the Inflammatory Cascade is Implicated in Resveratrol Chemoprevention of Experimental Hepatocarcinogenesis.
- Optimal treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.
- Consumer Use of Over-the-Counter Proton Pump Inhibitors in Patients With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- Vaccinating Adult Patients with Cirrhosis: Trends over a Decade in the United States.
- Colorectal cancer screening in African Americans: practice patterns in the United States. Are we doing enough?.
- Serum albumin predicts survival in patients with hilar cholangiocarcinoma.