H.N. 545-KA/KP-441, New Colony, Kumar Puram, Para Road, Rajajipuram, Lucknow, U.P. Mobile No.: +919452002557.
isolation, characterization and identification of phytochemicals present in medicinal plants of Himalayan Region as well as their biological activity.
- Dr. Abhay Prakash Mishra is an Assistant Professor at Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal (A Central) University, Srinagar Garhwal-246174, Uttarakhand, INDIA, since Sept., 2017.
- Prior to joining Garhwal University, he held the position of Lecturer at the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Uttaranchal College of Science and Technology, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- He earned his B. Pharma. and M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) degrees from the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal (A Central) University, Srinagar Garhwal-246174, Uttarakhand, INDIA, in 2007 and 2009 - respectively and earned his Ph.D. degree in Pharmacy from the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, in 2016.
- He has 08 years vast experience in academia, and as scientist, he published many peer reviewed scientific articles (more than 30), 03 books, presented papers in conferences, a reviewer for many journals and has extensive professional affiliations.
- He is a seasoned researcher who also has filed an Indian patent on Nutraceutical tablet formulation from high altitude medicinal plant of Indian Himalayan Region.
- Dr. Mishra, is an analyst with twin interest in Phytochemistry, Analytical Method Development and Herbal Formulation Development.
- He is currently a member of the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India. Currently he holds an Eminent Researcher Award-2017, Young Scientist Award-2013 and is on the editorial board member of World Journal of Green Pharmacy.