Department of Chemistry, University of Swabi, Swabi, KPK, Pakistan
Phytochemistry, Biological screening
- I completed his PhD in 2015 from Institute of Chemical Sciences University of Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan. Currently, I am working as the Head Department of Chemistry University of Swabi Anbar, KPK, Pakistan.
- My field of specialization is Medicinal Chemistry which deals with isolation of bioactive phytochemicals from plant extracts, and fractions and structural elucidation of the purified compounds.
- I also work on in vitro and in vivo biological screening of extracts and its pure compounds followed by docking studies to find the exact binding mode of the potent compounds with enzyme.
- I has published more than 100 scientific articles in reputed journals (>200 impact factor).
- I am also serving as an editorial board member of 10 international journals.
- My articles got 632 citations as Scopus report.
- My H-index 13 and i10 index 22 (Google scholar).
- I have completed his PhD in 28 year and four mouths with excellent publications record.
- I have has also published three book chapter with international publisher.
- My research work focus on area covering medicinal chemistry, more specifically Phytochemistry and biological evaluation of the plants isolates.
- Dealing with the medicinal plants of Pakistan allows us to screen selected natural products used for treatment of various diseases.