Institute For Genetics Engineering and Biotechnology,
University of Baghdad.
- Synergy of antibacterial and antioxidant activities from crude extracts and peptides of selected plant mixture.
- Isolation and identification of anthraquinones extracted from Morinda citrifolia L. (Rubiaceae).
- The Effect of Alkaloidal Fraction from Annona squamosa L. against Pathogenic Bacteria with Antioxidant Activities.
- Antibacterial and Antioxidant Activities of Proteins Extracted from Annona squamosa Seeds.
- Isolation and identification of diterpenes extracted from of Annona squamosa..
- Isolation and identification of alkaloids extracted from local plants in Malaysia.
- Antibacterial, antioxidant and GC-MS analysis of Morinda citrifolia extracts.
- Antibacterial, antioxidant activities and LC-MS analysis of diterpenes from the fruit of Annona squamosa (Annonaceae).
- Bioactive Compounds from Plants as Antibacterial and Antioxidants.
- Treatment of infected BALB/C with polysaccharides from Rhizobium.