Professor of Public Health Dept. of Biostatistics & Medical Informatics,
CerrahpaÅŸa Faculty of Medicine.
Public Health, Epidemiology, Diabetes, Road Traffic accidents, Cancer, Population Genetics, Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology
- Driver sleepiness, fatigue, careless behavior and risk of motor vehicle crash and injury: Population based case and control study.
- The Impact of Aggressive Behaviour, Sleeping, and Fatigue on Road Traffic Crashes as Comparison between Minibus/Van/Pick-up and Commercial Taxi Drivers.
- The impact of anemia and hemoglobin level as a risk factor for asthma and allergic diseases.
- Comparison of Reliability and Validity of the Breast Cancer depression anxiety stress scales (DASS- 21) with the Beck Depression Inventory-(BDI-II) and Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS).
- The role of vitamin D, obesity and physical exercise in regulation of glycemia in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus patients.
- Does consanguinity increase the risk of mental ilnesses? A population-based study.
- Prevalence and Determinants of Common Fears in Children and Their Socio-Demographic Characteristic.
- The Driver Behaviour Questionnaire as an Accident Predictor in Cross-cultural Countries in Qatar and Turkey: Global Public Health Problem.
- Misuse of mobile phone conversation while driving: Driver distraction a major public health problem.
- Safety and Efficacy of Autologous Intra-articular Platelet Lysates in Early and Intermediate Knee Osteoarthrosis in Humans: A Prospective Open-Label Study.