Associate Professor of Analytical chemistry & Polymer Materials Engineering,
Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Batna 2.
University Batna 2, Batna.
Environmental Science, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry.
- Study of Some North African Grasses (Ampelodesma mauritanica and Esparto Grass).
- Obtention of Solid Phases Adsorptifs by Synthesis and Transformation
- Uses of Blast Furnace Slag as Complex Fertilizer.
- Characterisation of Esparto Grass Fibers Reinforced Biodegradable Polymer Composites.
- Extraction and characterization of algerian alfa grass short fibers (stipa tenacissima).
- The 2nd International Seminar on Medicinal Plants Sipm'2 Plant Fiber for Water Retention at Arid and Semi-Arid Soils of Algeria.
- Use of polymers and biopolymers for water retaining and soil stabilization in arid and semiarid regions.
- Characterization of blend and composites for agricultural use at arid and semiarid soils.