Faculty of Medicine, Kassala University.
P.O.Box 496 Kassala, Sudan.
Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, Diabetic Cardiomyopathy, Molecular Biology, Transcription regulation, Post-transcriptional regulation of LDLR, New drug discovery R&D on Diabetes, Dyslipidemia and Cardiovascular diseases.
- Dr. Amar B. Singh received his Ph.D. in Biochemistry, area of specialization was Biochemical and Molecular Targets of Novel Antidiabetic Agents from Central Drug Research Institute Lucknow affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi for Ph.D. program.
- During his Ph.D., he was selected for Senior Research Fellowship award sponsored by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi.
- He was postdoctoral fellow in Molecular Cardiology at Texas A&M Health Science Center, College of Medicine, Texas, under Professor Kenneth M. Baker.
- His second postdoctoral training in Endocrinology, Gerontology and Metabolism at School of medicine, Stanford University under Professor Fredric B. Kraemer.
- Dr. Singh currently a Research Associate in Endocrinology at Stanford University affiliated VA Palo Alto Health care System, Palo Alto, California.
- Dr. Singh have been doing research last 10 years and he has made a significant contribution in the area of diabetes, diabetic cardiomyopathy and hypercholesterolemia.
- He has published more than 30 research articles, 7 abstract, and 2 patent.