Department of Chemistry and Physics, Faculty of Sciences, Abou Bekr Belkaid University of Tlemcen.
Department of Chemistry and Physics,
Faculty of Sciences,
Abou Bekr Belkaid University of Tlemcen,
P.O. Box 119, Chetouane,
13000 Tlemcen, Algeria.
Chemical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, Polymer Thermodynamics, Polymer Physics.
- Scattered Intensity from Weakly Charged Cyclic Polymer Blends in Solution.
- Polymer network of fixed topology in a high-molecular weight solvent.
- Phase Behavior and conformation of Ring Polymer.
- Cyclic polymers in good solvents.
- Dynamic scattering properties of mixtures of cyclic and linear homopolymers and copolymers.
- Scattering Properties and Phase Behavior of Mixtures of Cyclic and Linear Homopolymers and Copolymers.
- On the Dynamic Scattering of Linear and Cyclic Copolymers in Solution.
- The Static Scattering of Ternary Mixtures of Two Weakly Charged Linear Homopolymers and The Corresponding Diblock Copolymer Static Diffusion Using Ternary Mixtures of Low-Loaded Linear Homopolymers and Copolymer Bisquence Corresponding.
- On the Linear Viscoelastic Behavior of Polyolefins in the Molten State: Influence of Long Chain Branching.
- Cyclic polymers: Thermodynamic and structural properties.