Faculty of Science,
31527 Tanta, Egypt
- Renewable energy,
- Biomass conversion,
- Dr. Abd El-Fatah Abomohra is currently working as a postdoctoral fellow at HITSZ, China.
- In 2012, Abd El-Fatah received his PhD in Phycology through a sandwich research program between Tanta University and Hamburg University, funded by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- His main research interest is bioenergy from algae.
Awards and Honors:
- November 2011: Honor of effective commitment of the German youth competition “Research at Sea” from Aldebaran Marine Research, Germany
- January 2012: Award of International publication from Tanta University, Egypt
- November 2014: Award of effective organization of Faculty Honor Day from Faculty of Science, Tanta University, Egypt