Department of Microbiology and Immunology
Sherman Fairchild Science Building, D317
299, Campus Drive, West
Stanford University School of Medicine
Cancer research; biomolecualr engineering; biofilms; cellular resistance and virulence; bioremediation; stress promoters; stress sensing; systems biology; biotechnology
- Dr. AC Martin is a professor of Microbiology and Immunology from Stanford University School of Medicine.
- He was born in USA and completed his PhD in the year 1969 in the field of microbiology from University of California, Los Angeles.
- Professor Martin is having a teaching knowledge of around 55 years.
- He is an active member for many microbiological and immunological societies and association.
- Professor Martin received the Fulbright Scholar award in the year 1964-1971.
- He is the author for 142 publications along with few patents.
- He has been a part of many scientific conferences during his teaching and educational career.
- He had received the funding from reputed organization for his research work.
- His current research interest includes immunology, Microbiology, Cancer, Genetics studies etc.