Yildiz technical university,İstanbul
Yildiz Technical University, Faculty of Electrical and Electronics, Department of Computer Engineering, Blok D, DavutpaÅŸa Quarter. DavutpaÅŸa Street, 34220 Esenler- Istanbul TURKEY
Bioinformatics and Meta-analysis Computational Biology Machine learning and application of machine learning in Bioinformatics Data Mining Algorithms Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Computation (Metaheuristics) Soft Computing Data structure Gene Selection
- A Meta-Analysis: Identification of Common Mir-145 Target Genes that have Similar Behavior in Different GEO Datasets.
- Biomarker discovery based on BHA and AdaboostM1 on microarray data for cancer classification.
- Gene selection and classification approach for microarray data based on Random Forest Ranking and BBHA.
- An Application of Black Hole Algorithm and Decision Tree for Medical Problem.
- A Heuristic Algorithm on Euclidean Steiner Minimum Tree with Avoiding Obstacles.
- A New Steiner Tree Algorithm Based on Sollin’s Algorithm in Graphs.
- A Novel Gene Selection Algorithm for cancer identification based on Random Forest and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Improved Minimum Spanning Tree Heuristics for Steiner Tree Problem in Graph
- Improving Medical Diagnosis Reliability Using Boosted C5.0 Decision Tree empowered by Particle Swarm Optimization