The Lab of Tumor Molecular Cellular Biology
Shaanxi Normal University
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
- ANXA2 , FAK , tPA , S100A family tumor-related genes and other functions.
- Tumor Signal Transduction and Regulation.
- Tumor cells, tissue surface markers and molecular probes screening research.
- Targeted cancer-targeted nanotherapeutics.
- MD, Postdoctoral (National Institutes of Health), Professor, PhD supervisor.
- Graduated from Xi'an Medical University Department of Medicine.
- 1983-1986 Master degree in Kunming Medical College.
- From 1986 to 1994 , he taught at the Department of Basic Medicine, Fourth Military Medical University.
- 1994-1997 at the Fourth Military Medical University doctoral degree.
- 1997-1998 Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University as a physician and clinical teacher.
- By the end of 1998 - At the end of 2005 at the United States NIH (National Institutes of Health), Wayne State University , VA Medical Center (Veterans Medical Center) and other units to do Postdoctoral Scholar , Postdoctoral Research Associate (Postdoctoral Research Associate) and Senior Scientist ).
- From January 2006 till now, he has been a professor of cell biology and doctoral supervisor in the School of Life Sciences, Shaanxi Normal University.
- For the first time, the concept of "Spatiotemporal Cell Biology" and its basic theoretical framework are put forward .
- The "Triple W" theory and the " signal domain" ( Signal Basin ) theory.
- The first systematic presentation of " the Cell Biology Spatiotemporal " , " Triple W " , " Physiological Triple W " , " Pathological Triple W " , " the Cell Community Community " , " Signal Basin " theoretical system of concepts.
- Over the years the research has mainly focused on the field of molecular biology, cell biology and immunology.
- He has published over 100 research papers in domestic and foreign journals , obtained and declared 6 national invention patents , co-edited scientific monographs and 3 teaching materials each .
- In 2010 , the lecture " Cell Biology " was awarded the title of National Bilingual Teaching Demonstration Course.