Department of Chemistry,
University College London.
University College London,
20 Gordon Street,
WC1H 0AJ London,
Cell Culture, Material Characterization, Materials, Nanomaterials, Molecular Biology, Polymers, Nanomaterials Synthesis, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Nanoparticle Synthesis, Biomaterials, Nanoparticles, Materials Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Antimicrobials, Microbial Molecular Biology, Nanobiotechnology, Nanoparticle Preparation, Microscopy, Bacteria, Antibacterial Activity, Antibacterials, Molecular Biological Techniques, Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing, Particle Size Analysis, Functionalization, Biofilm Formation, Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery, Nanomedicine, Bionanotechnology, Microbiology Techniques, Nanotoxicology, Medical Nanotechnology, Nanotoxicity, Nano Biomaterial.
- 2017 EMBO short-term Fellowship, Project title: Molecular cell surface barcodes of infected macrophages. Visiting lab: Prof. Tambet Teesalu, The Laboratory of Cancer Biology, The University of Tartu - Estonia.
- 2015 - 2025 Newton Alumni, The Royal Society, London, UK , Value: £60,000 (£6,000/year), ready to be used for collaborations between UK and foreign Academic Institutions.
- 2014 - 2015 The Newton International Fellowship, The Royal Society, London, UK , Project title: Novel bio-nanomaterials for defeating tuberculosis. Principal Investigator, total value: £100,000. Success rate: 4%
- 2013 - 2014 The Lady Davis Fellowship Trust, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem , Project title: Revealing the molecular aspects of interactions between prokaryotes and colloidal nanomaterials. Refused for accepting another position.
- 2006 - 2008 ISUFI award (International Institution for the Interdisciplinary University Formation).