Aysun Cetinyurek Yavuz
Biotechnology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Survival analysis, longitudinal mixed model analysis, Bayesian statistics, penalized B-splines, EM algorithm.
- Semiparametric frailty model for clustered interval-censored data.
- Smooth estimation of survival functions and hazard ratios from interval-censored data using Bayesian penalized B-splines.
- Allele distribution data for 16 short tandem repeat loci in Bolu.
- Henoch-Schnlein nephritis: a nationwide study.
- Alleles and Henoch-Schnlein Purpura: Susceptibility and Severity of Disease.
- Assess- ment of possible risk indicators for apical periodontitis in root-filled teeth in an adult Turkish population.
- CTLA-4 +49 A/G genotype and HLA-DRB1 polymorphisms in Turkish patients with Henoch-Schnlein purpura.
- HLA class 1 Associations in Henoch Schonlein Purpura: Increased and Decreased frequencies.
- Non-urgent use of the emergency de- partment: A quantitative evaluation from a patient perspective.
- A Study of Robust Estimation Approach for Analysis of Variance When the Distribution of Error Terms is Non-normal.
- STR data for the AmpFlSTR identifier loci from an old settlement in northwestern Turkey.
- Human Leukocyte Antigens A and B in Turkish PatientsWith Sarcoidosis.