Korea, Republic Of
Department of Biotechnology at Glocal Campus,
Department of Biotechnology,
Chung Ju City, Chung Buk ,
27478 South Korea.
- Developments of novel neuroprotective agents from natural and synthetic agents.
- The mechanisms of dopaminergic neuronal loss in Parkinson's disease
- Comparative Genomic Analysis
- Dong-Kug Choi received his Ph.D. from University of Tokyo in 1999 and did his postdoctoral training at Columbia University, New York.
- He started his faculty career at the Cornell University, New York in 2002.
- He is currently professor at the department of biotechnology, Konkuk University, Korea.
- He has served several positions including Chair of the Department of Biotechnology and the Vice-President position for Industry and Academic Research Affairs at GLOCAL campus, Konkuk University, Korea.
- His research mainly focuses on the investigating the molecular aspects in neurodegeneration and development of novel neuroprotective agents from natural and synthetic agents.